Thursday, March 8, 2012

Do something nice for yourself (you'll live longer)

Yet another adventure to partake in, my heart is jumping for joy. I've heard Savannah was beautiful filled with old plantations, wrapped in bundles of southern culture, and colorfully painted with history. I look forward to soaking up the sun on Tybee Island and walking barefooted on the grass in the yard of our little Beach cottage, with 25 rugby women running all around me. I felt compelled to write this quick and succinct blog, because I feel that people don't take enough time to romance themselves, and that we get too consumed in doing life and not enough time to breathe (here's the logic less oxygen-less intelligence-less friends ;). So here is my suggestion for you and I, lets take time to breathe, smell the soon to blossom roses, and live a life full of quality. Lets all take time for ourselves, romance ourselves. It could be as simple as buying yourself a truffle piece from Godiva, or taking a little walk down the street. Be good to yourself because you're body is God given and it dePublish Postserves nothing but the best! :D

1 comment: